To begin, I love writing book reviews. Maybe it’s because I didn’t get to do enough as a kid, but I enjoy reading and reviewing them now for all others to read. Although, sometimes my time doesn’t allow for certain books and therefore I must supply this lovely page.
Now on to my policy
- I will consider all offers and reserve the right to deny a book.
- I prefer physical copies of books (my phone is the worst distraction) but as said above, I will still consider ebooks.
- When a book is chosen, a two month grace period will occur. During that time, I will read and review this book on both my Blog and my Goodreads account.
- Other websites can be requested and I will take the time to post the review in that platform.
- When writing a review, I will pose a fully honest and un-biased review containing information on the book, a positive and negative section, and a favorite quote at the end (page number not provided for ARCs).
- For any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I will answer all questions to the best of my ability.