Decided to finally do a TBR where I will only read books from this pile for the whole month of October! Celebrating all my spooky needs during my birthday month.
Books listed above are all mystery/thriller/Spooky themes and I am so excited to get into the season!
The books I will be reading are:
- House of Secrets by V. C. Andrews
- Cujo by Stephen King
- Shadow Weaver by MarcyKate Connolly
- The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
- The Lost by Natasha Preston
- The Bone Houses by Emily Lloyd Jones
- Gestation Seven by J. Stewart Willis
- Swipe Right For Murder by Derek Milman
- Right Behind You by Lisa Gardner
- Misery by Stephen King
Those are all my books that I feel definitely fall into the October month and would be great to read!
Rules of the TBR Month!
- I can only read books from this pile
- They all have to be themed
- I do not have to read all of the books (but I sure as heck can try)
- After the last day of the month, I can move on!
I will add [October TBR #] to the top of my reviews that I read during this month since they will be delayed. But, please feel free to follow along on my Twitter!