I finally gave in and purchased an Owlcrate! I bought the month of May’s “Fight Like a Girl” box. When I saw the theme, I was already thinking about purchasing it. But then, they announced that there would be two books this month. I immediately jumped and splurged on this purchase for myself and for the blog. Yes, I bought the box for blog material! The perfect excuse.
Continuing on, buying the box was one thing, receiving it was another story entirely. I currently live in New York City. This means, the mailmen can’t just leave a package at your door. Apparently this also means they can’t deliver it to our apartment. After one Attempted Delivery I tried to reschedule. The next day, nothing. Not a word or an update on the tracking. I then took a trip to the post office and picked it up since our mail man is obviously lazier than life.
Now, I’m not going to go into detail to describe and review this whole box. We all already know this box is awesome! So just sit back and see the 8 items that came included in this box!
- An Enamel Pin of a book with a quote
- A bath bomb with the gorgeous scent of Witchhazel
- A small canvas print with a badass quote
- Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young (Signed)
- A handwritten (copied) note from the author and a pin based on the book
- A colorful bookmark
- Catching Stars by Cayla Keenan
- A print of a girl who looks exactly like the cover of Catching Stars
Catch ya on the next page ;D